Sunday, December 18, 2011

British Light Infantry - Painting Completed

I finished up another British unit for my Penninsular collection - a light infantry regiment.  I still need to finish bases and flags for the units I've completed, but first I think I'll get some French infantry finished off to help even up the two sides.

A short post for now.  Hopefully, I'll feel inspired after a Broncos win over the Patriots to do another post tonight.  (He says with more than a bit of doubt about the Broncos in this upcoming game....).

4 comments:

  1. The look great! I like your brushwork. Best, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas, too many Bronco mistakes in a disastrous 2nd quarter. Too much Tom Brady and too many rookie Bronco defensive backs. Ah well....maybe next time!

    Brent

    ReplyDelete